|SupplierSoft provides a comprehensive Supplier Audit Management solution that enables companies to perform supplier audits with central visibility into supplier audits across multiple stake holders, including suppliers and auditors. The solution enables companies to define and enforce audit processes with closed loop corrective action processes. The key capabilities of the solution include:
- Central visibility into audits: Web based audits with
collaborative capabilities ensure that key internal stake holders,
suppliers and third-party auditors have central visibility into current
and past audits.
- Configurable spreadsheet-like audits: The solution enables
companies to configure and define their own audits and audit items.
Familiar spread sheet style interface enables ease-of-adoption.
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA): Closed loop CAPA
ensures that audit items that require corrective and preventive actions
are tracked and monitored for future failures.
- Audit dashboards and reports: Configurable audit dashboards
and reports provide visibility into the status of current and
historical audit data across global suppliers and supplier sites..
- Configurable audit approvals: Dynamic approval routings provide you full flexibility in defining the approval process for an audit.
- Seamless integration of third party auditors: The
system seamlessly integrates third parties auditors in audit and
corrective action process. Role based security enables you to define
the level of information access for auditors.
- Expiration driven reminders: Expiration driven reminders ensure that audits and corrective actions are completed in a timely fashion.
- Contact management: Accurate contact information
on suppliers and auditors is the foundation for managing audits.
Suppliers maintain this information and periodic expiration driven
reminders ensure that the contacts stay accurate.
- Supplier surveys without login: Suppliers can
click on a link in an e-mail and provide addition audit related
information, reducing the need to train suppliers on the system.
- Outlook/Notes integration: E-mails, including
mass communications can be sent through the system, keeping an audit
trail of all communication with suppliers. Outlook/Notes integration
ensures that contacts, calendar, tasks and e-mails stay synchronized.
This ensures that all critical communication about a supplier is
available in one central place.
- Notes, documents and search: Notes and supporting
documents can be attached to an individual audit. Documents common
across all suppliers such as audit manual can be shared with the
suppliers. Entire communication history can be searched through,
providing visibility into past interactions.
- Ease of use: A Web 2.0 user interface eases supplier adoption.
- On-Demand: Web based subscription service with no software to install and a thirty day .