SupplierSoft Environmental Compliance Management system delivers the following benefits to manufacturing companies:
- Reduce the cost of compliance: Elimination of manual processes associated with managing compliance towards RoHS, REACH and other regulations.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance: Automated processes reduce chances of errors, reducing the risk of non-compliance and recalls.
- Reduce risk of time-to-market delays: Automated processes accelerate the task of product compliance, ensuring that compliance management does not become a risk factor in getting the products to market.
- Improve supplier quality: Automated processes and reporting highlight deficiencies in supplier base relating to compliance management, which provides insights to how suppliers manage their business processes that impact the component quality.
- Market compliance as a differentiator: As companies compete in a global environment, compliance management is increasing becoming a differentiator.