SupplierSoft CAPA Management solution delivers following benefits:
- Improve productivity and reduce cost of compliance: Automated CAPA processes eliminate manual work and reduce costs.
- Reduce CAPA/SCAR cycle times: Central visibility and collaboration, along with automated due date driven workflows, alerts and escalations ensure that CAPAs are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Reduce mishandled quality issues: Enforcement of best practice processes for identifying root cause and implementing corrective and preventive action reduces the chances of misidentified and mishandled quality issues. Follow-up audit and effectiveness review scheduling ensures CAPAs are indeed effective.
- Proactively identify adverse trends: Historical trend analysis, along with thresholds that trigger alerts, enable proactive identification of problems.
- Improve quality and customer satisfaction: Getting issues resolved right the first time and proactive identification of potential problems improves quality and drives higher customer satisfaction.
- Improve supplier quality: Supplier quality is improved through collaborative problem resolution with suppliers (SCARs).